National Testing Agency (NTA) has Recently Uploaded Paper II Result for the CBSE Joint Entrance Exam JEEMAIN Phase I January 2019. Candidates who have registered for the examination before 01/10/2018 and appeared for the examination on dates between 06/01/2019 to 20/01/2019 can now check their Paper II results which has been made available from 19/01/2019 onwards. The application fee has been set to RS.250 to 500 and Rs.450 to 900 for General / OBC category. For ST/ SC candidates the application fee is between Rs.250 to RS 450.
Candidates who passed or are appearing 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Math PCM Stream in Any Recognised Board in India are eligible to apply for this examination. For filling up the application Passport Size Scanned Clear Photo Must Be Taken after 01/09/2018. Scanned documents of Passport Size Photo, Signature and Father / Guardian Signature must be uploaded. Also the candidate must have a Aadhar Card to seat for the examination.
How to check NTA JEEMAIN Paper II Result?
The registered candidates for NTA JEEMAIN Paper II must follow the following steps to check and download their results
- For checking and downloading the Paper II Results , candidates must click on the provided link https://nta.ac.in/Score
- The link opens up the JEE MAIN RESULTS PAPER-II JANUARY 2019 page.
- Candidates must login to download their Results.
- For logging in, candidates have to Submit their Application No along with their DOB and type the given Captcha and press the Submit Button.
- This will allow the candidates to check their NTA JEEMAIN Paper II Results.
- After Checking, it is necessary for the candidates to download their NTA JEEMAIN Paper II Results for future Reference.
- Candidates can also visit the official website of NTA to download their JEEMAIN examination result by clicking here https://nta.ac.in/
- After visiting the website, candidate must press the JEE(Main) Paper-II Result Declared link and then download their Results.