National Testing Agency is inviting applicants to apply for ICAR AIEEA UG PG and Phd examination. The candidates will be required to apply through the online mode. The applications will be submitted on the official website of NTA. The applications are to be submitted before 30/04/2019. The last date to pay the examination fee is 01/05/2019.
Start Date of Application: 01/04/2019
Last Date of Application: 30/04/2019
Last Date for the payment of Exam fee: 01/05/2019
Date of Exam: 01/07/2019
Admit Card: June 2019
Result declaration: June 2019
Counseling: July 2019
Results of Counseling: July 2019
Name of Courses
AIEEA Under Graduate:
- B.Sc in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry/ Community Science/ Sericulture
- B.F. Sc Food Nutrition and Dietetics
- B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering/ Dairy Technology/ Food Technology/ Bio Technology
AIEEA Post Graduate
- Plant Biotechnology/Plant Science/ Physical Science/ entomology and nematology/ Agronomy/ Social Science/ Statistical Science/ Horticulture/ Forestry/ Agriculture and engineering / water science and technology/ Home Science/ Animal Bio Technology/ Veterinary Science/ Animal Science/ Fisheries Science/ Dairy Science/ Dairy Technology/ Food Science Technology/ Agri Business Management
AIEEA Phd (AICE-JRF/SRF (PGS)
- Crop Sciences I, II and III/ Horticulture/ Veterinary and animal science I, II and III/ Dairy Science/ Dairy Technology and Food Technology/ Agriculture engineering and Technology/ Home Science/ Fisheries Science/ Natural Science Management I, II / Agriculture economics and Agribusiness management/ Agriculture extension/ Agriculture statistics
It is recommended to check the notification issue to get proper details about the eligibility of the course.
Please check notification for the same
How to Apply?
To apply for the mentioned courses you would need to follow these steps-
- You would need to visit https://ntaicar.nic.in/Cms/public/home.aspx.
- Open it and click on the link you will get in the notification bar to apply.
- Here you would need to register and fill the application form with your details.
- Also upload the scanned documents.
- Take a print out of the application forms after submitting it.
To apply for the UG courses the candidates would need to pay 700/- for General and other state candidates. For SRF/JRF courses fee is 1700/-. For SC/ST/ PH candidates UG fee is 350/- and for JRF/SRF it is 850/-.