National Testing Agency are inviting candidates to Online Application for the Common Management Admission Test 2019. Candidates who are interested for this examination must fill-up their application before 30/11/2018 and pay the Exam Fee by 08/12/2018. The examination Date has been declared to be held on 28/01/2019 and the availability of Admit Cards are from 07/01/2019 onwards. Candidates who have appeared the examination can check their results which has been declared on 06/02/2019. The Application Fee has been set to RS.1400 for Gen / OBC candidates, Rs.700 for ST / SC / PH / All Category Female Candidates.
There is no Age Limit Restriction in CMAT 2019, however as for Education Qualification Candidates must be passed or appearing Final Year in Bachelor Degree in Any Stream.
How to Download the NTA CMAT Results 2019?
Common Management Admission Test is held for the Admission of candidates in over 1000 Management college/institutes in India. The Test is authorized by and registered under CMAT. For getting the latest information regarding the Examination, Candidates need to maintain their frequent visit on official website. To download the NTA CMAT 2019 Results follow the following procedure
- Candidates must visit the official website of NTA https://ntacmat.nic.in/ntacmatcms/public/home.aspx
- After opening the website, candidates need to click on the Common Management Admission Test 2019 Merit List link.
- Candidates will then be redirected to the Result page of the CMAT Examination 2019.
- The Page will be in PDF format, Candidates must save and download the PDF file to view their results.
- The Results will be displayed and sorted according the Merit List which includes, Candidate’s Roll No, Name, Marks Obtained and NTA Score.
- Candidates can easily check their results and get to know their position in terms of the Merit List.
- Candidates who cleared the Examination can now apply for further Management studies.