National Testing Agency (NTA) has recently uploaded the Answer Key for the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) examination 2019. Candidates who have applied for the examination had to fill up their registration form by 30/11/2018 and Submit it along with the Registration fee by 01/12/2018.The Admit Cards were made available by 07/01/2019 and the exam was conducted on 28/01/2019. The Answer key for the examination has been scheduled to be released on 01/02/2019 and the main result on 08/02/2019 The fee of registration in this examination has been Rs.1400 for Gen/OBC candidates and Rs.700 for ST/SC and PH Candidates.
Candidates who passed or are appearing in Final Year in Graduate Degree in Any stream can apply for this exam. Also there is no age limit for registration of Candidates in CMAT 2019
How to download NTA CMAT Answer Key ?
The Common Management Admission Test is for the Admission in 1000 Management college/institutes over the country which is authorized by and registered under CMAT. Candidates can check their Answer Key by following the following procedure.
- In order to download their NTA CMAT Answer Key candidates need to click on the given link
- After clicking, candidates will be redirected to the Sign IN page
- Candidates need to Login through Application Number and Password or through Application Number and D.O.B.
- After logging in through either of the methods candidates will be redirected to eh question paper and answer key download screen.
- After this, candidates will be able to download and check their examination results.
- Candidates can also download their NTA CMAT Answer Key from official website https://ntacmat.nic.in/ntacmatcms/public/home.aspx
- After visiting the website candidates must click on the PULIC Notice CMAT for Answer Key Challenge link.
- Upon clicking the link, candidates must follow the same procedure as above.