National Institute of Open schooling has invited candidates to apply for the various posts on the official website. The vacancies are for Junior Assistant, Academic officer AO. The last date to apply or the mentioned posts is 17/05/2019.
Start Date of Application: 17/04/2019
Last Date of Application: 17/05/2019
Last Date of Exam fee: 17/05/2019
Post Name and Number of Vacancies
- Director- 01 posts
- Academic Officer- 11 posts
- EDP Superviser- 37 Posts
- Junior Assistant- 37 Posts
The candidates are needed to have maximum 52 years for the post of Director. For Academic officer it should be below 37 years, for EDP superviser should be maximum 37 years and for Junior Assistant the age requirement is of maximum 27 Years.
- Director- The candidates are required to have done Master degree with minimum 55% marks. Minimum 10 years experience is also required to be eligible for the post.
- Academic Officer- The candidate should have Master degree in defence studies/ English/ Fine Arts/ Linguistics/ Mass Communications/ Psychology/ Sanskrit/ Science/ Social Science/ M.Ed Special education/ Yoga/ with minimum 55% marks.
- EDP Supervisor– Candidates will need to have done a bachelor degree in any stream with PG diploma in computer. 3 years experience is also required for the posts.
How to Apply?
To apply for the posts, candidates will be required to visit the official website https://nios.ac.in/vacancy.aspx. Once it gets open in your browser you would be required to register on it by filling your basic details. After registering you would be able to fill the application form on the website. Fill correct information and supporting documents will also be required in the scanned format. These documents you would have to upload after filling the form.
The General and OBC candidates are required to pay Rs 750/- for group A posts, for Group B & C it is 500/-. The SC/ST candidates will need to pay 500/- for group A, 250 for Group B and 150 for Group C.