New India Assurance Co. Ltd has announced release of their admit card for the year 2018- 2019. It is scheduled on 30th January 2019. The recruitment is for post Administrative Officer (Generalist & Specialist ). The number of vacancy for Administrative Officer posts are 312. The application of the posts began on 10/12/2018. The last date of application before which candidates were required to submit the application was 26/12/2018. The exam date of Phase I was 30/1/2019, admit cards for which were available from 08/01/2019.
To be eligible for the posts, the candidates are required to have bachelors or Masters degree in the related subjects with 60% Marks. Other information of the eligibility was provided in the notification issued.This examination is conducted in three processes: Preliminary written examination, Mains exam, personal interview. New India Assurance Co. Ltd Administrative Officer Examination consists of preliminary written Test will consist of English test, reasoning ability, numerical ability. Mains exams will include reasoning ability, English language, general awareness, quantitative aptitude. Descriptive Test in English language test will include letter writing and essay writing. Personal Interview Process will beconducted for the final selected candidates.
How to download NIACL AO Admit Card 2019?
- Click on the link: https://www.newindia.co.in/portal/
- Select the language according the preference (Hindi/ English)
- Enter the provided roll number or the application number.
- Enter Captcha for security purposes.
- Login if the existing user or signing with personal details required to enter the site.
- Click to login.
- Download admit card from the admit card section and print it as it is mandatory to bring printout of admit card on examination day.
- All the best for the examination.