National Fertilizers Limited has invited the applicants to apply for the Junior Engineer, Chemist, Pharmacist, and store keeper. The candidates can apply online on the website of NFL directly for the mentioned post. The total vacancy is for 79 Posts. The last date to apply is 09/06/2019, before which candidates should apply as after that no application would be accepted.
Start Date of Application: 10/05/2019
Last date of submission of Application: 09/06/2019 upto 05:30 pm only
Last date for payment of exam fee: 09/06/2019
Date for Exam and Admit card will be notified soon on the site.
Name of Post and Number of vacancy
- Junior Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation)- 70 posts
- Junior Engineering AG II Chemical- 03 posts
- Store Assistant- 03 posts
- Pharmacists- 03 Posts
The minimum age requirement for the post is 18 years for candidates. The maximum age requirement is 30 years. The age relaxation will be provided as per rules. It can be checked in the notification issued on the official website.
- Junior Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation)- The candidates should have passed three year polytechnic Diploma in Engineering in Related Subject/Stream.
- Junior Engineering AG II Chemical- Bachelor degree in Science B.Sc with Chemistry as a subject is required to be eligible.
For other posts check Notification.
How to Apply
Candidates interested to apply can fill the form by visiting the official website of the NFL http://www.nationalfertilizers.com/. Here candidates would need to first register and set a password for the same. Once registered, they would need to fill the form with complete details. Scanned documents are also required to be submitted online with the form. It is recome=mended to take a print out of the form for future reference.
The prescribed application fee for the general and OBC candidates is 200/-. For SC, ST and PH candidates the fee is Nil.