Nehru Yuva Kendra Sansthan (NVKS) had invited applicants to apply for the vacant posts. The vacancies were for multi tasking staff, account clerk and district youth coordinator. The application process for the posts were started on 15/12/2018. The last date to fill the application forms was 31/12/2019. The candidates who had filled the application forms appeared in the exams successfully. The results are now announced on the official website of the NYKS. The candidates thus can check their results on the site. The total vacant posts are 228.
The age requirement for the posts was 18 years minimum and 28 years maximum age. For multi tasking staff the maximum age requirements is of 25 years. The details regarding the eligibility and age requirement is mentioned in the notification issued on the official website. The candidates applying for the multi tasking staff posts must have passed class 10th from any recognised board. For district youth coordinator, the candidates should have passed master degree in any subject or stream from ant recognised university. For account clerk post, candidates are required to have a bachelor’s degree in commerce stream or bachelor’s degree in any stream with 2 years experience.
How to check Nehru Yuva kendra Sansthan results?
The candidates who have appeared in the exam will have to follow the given below procedure to check the results-
- The candidates would need to visit the official website http://nyks.nic.in/
- Once site gets opened in the browser, the candidates would have to login into the website.
- To login users would need registration number or the roll number which has been allotted to them.
- Once logged in candidates would be able to view the results on the page.
- The candidates should take a print out of the result for future reference.