Indian Railway NCR Jhansi Division has Announced vacancies for 446 Posts of Trade Apprentice. The candidates were required to fill online forms. Application Submission Process is Started from the Date 23/11/2018 & Conducted Till the Date 17/12/2018.
The candidates who have applied and appeared in the exams can now check the merit list on the official website. Merit List Candidates can download the documentation verification call letter on official site. The candidates were required to have passed class 10 exam with at least minimum 50% marks and ITI certificate in related trade from SCVT/NCVT.
The candidates were required to have a minimum age of 15 years and the Maximum age for the posts is 24 years. The candidates were also provided age relaxation a per rules.
How to download Merit list for NCR Jhansi Trade Apprentice Merit List 2019?
The candidates can get the merit list from the official website. The procedure of checking the merit list is provided below-
- Go to the official site http://www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in/view_section.jsp?lang=0&id=0,1,396,404,558,1535
- After the website opens, Candidates are required to search for the Apprentice merit list 2019.
- Click on the merit list link.
- PDF form merit list can be used as a reference for cut-off marks and future selection procedure.
- Or the applicants can also login on the website using the registered details.
- The applicants would then have to enter the date of birth or the registration id.
- Once logged in you would be able to view the merit list.