National Commission Disputes Redressed Commission is inviting the applications from interested candidates to apply for the MTS, UDC, LDC. The vacancy has been declared through the notification issued on the website. The candidates will need to submit the applications before 19/08/2019.
Start Date of Application: 20/07/2019
Last Date of Application: 19/08/2019
Last Date for the payment of Exam fee: 19/08/2019
Date of Exam: Not Yet Announced
Admit Card: Note Yet Announced
Name of Posts and Number of vacancy
- Multi Tasking Staff- 14 Posts
- Lower division clerk- 12 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk- 11 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff- The candidates are required to have class 10 High school exam passed from any recognised board of India.
- Lower Division Clerk- B.E/B.Tech degree in engineering from any recognized university of India.
- Fire Engineer- Manager in Fire engineering with 3 years experience in the field is required.
It is recommended to check the notification issue to get proper details about the eligibility of the posts.
For the posts the candidates are required to have the age between 20-25 years. Check notification for more details
How to Apply?
To apply for the mentioned courses you would need to follow these steps-
- You would need to visit http://ncdrc.nic.in/
- Open it and click on the link you will get in the notification bar to apply.
- Here you would need to register and fill the application form with your details.
- Also upload the scanned documents.
- Take a print out of the application forms after submitting it.
To apply for the posts, the general, OBC and EWS categories will need to pay 350/-. Fee for SC/ST/PH cansidate is 200/-.