The Indian Navy is inviting candidates to apply for the SSC Executive branch vacancies. The candidates would need to apply online through the official website of the Indian Navy. The last date to submit the application form is 05/04/2019. The candidates would need to submit the completed form on the same date as no other date has been given by the Indian Navy.
The Start Date of Application: 16/03/2019
Last Date to Submit the Application: 05/04/2019
Last Date to submit the completed form: 05/04/2019
Date of SSB: May/August 2019
Start date of Course: January 2020
Name of Posts and number of Vacancies
- Observer- 06 Posts
- Pilot (MR)- 03 Posts
- Pilot (other than MR)- 05 Posts
- Logistics- 15 Posts
- Education (Physics)- 03 Posts
- Education (maths)- 06 Posts
- Education (Chemistry)- 02 Posts
- Education (English)- 02 Posts
- Education (History)- 02 Posts
- Education BE/B.Tech Mechanical- 03 Posts
- Education BE/B.Tech Computer Science/IT
- Education BE./B.Tech Electronics and communication/EE/ET- 03 Posts
The candidates applying Education posts would be required to have a birth date between 02/01/1995 to 01/01/1999. For logistics posts, the age should be between 02/01/1995 to 01/07/2000. for Pilot posts 02/01/1996 to 01/01/2001. For observer 02/01/1996 to 01/01/2001.
- Observer- for this post, candidates would need to have passed BE/B.Tech with minimum 55% marks in any stream and had physics and maths at 10+2 level.
- Pilot (MR and other than MR)- BE/B.Tech with minimum 55% marks in any stream and had physics and maths at 10+2 level.
- Education (all except English and history)- Msc with the related subject with minimum 60% marks and BSc with related subject.
- Education (English and History)- MA in related subjects with 60% marks.
How to Apply?
The candidates would have to open https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/. Here they would have to register and fill the online form with all documents.
There is no application fee for the posts.