Indian Naval Dockyard Mumbai has recruitment for Apprentice Post. Selection is a two-way process consisting of Written Test and Personal Interview. The application for the posts were started from 02/09/2018. Before 21/09/2018, candidates were required to fill the application form as it is the last date to submit the forms. The Date and Admit card are ready. The examination will be held on 24 February, 2019. To be eligible for the post, candidates should have passed class 10 with two years ITI certificate in the related stream or trade. The candidates were required to apply online. There was no fees for applying for the posts and to appear in the examination. Numerous applications were received for the given post.
Interested Candidates can prepare few days prior the exam. Admit cards are ready to be downloaded. Candidates are requested to be 1 hour early to the examination venue to perform pre-examination credentials. Candidates are also requested to be disciplined throughout the examination procedure.
How to download Naval Dockyard Apprentice Examination Admit Card 2019?
- Go on the official site of Naval Dockyard Apprentice: http://www.bhartiseva.com/
- Click on the link where the admit card link must be highlighted.
- Now from the official site, candidates are required to sign in.
- Existing users can directly login with their passwords. While first comers are required to fill the required details asked while signing in.
- Username and password can be set accordingly.
- Click on login.
- Now, candidates can directly download the link of Naval Dockyard Apprentice Examination, 2019.
- Get a hardcopy of this admit card which is needed on the day of examination.
- All the best for Indian Navy Dockyard Examination.