National Insurance NICL has the vacancy open for the Account Apprentice. The total number of the vacant posts is 150. Applicants were required to submit their applications between 13/11/2018 to 27/11/2018. The exam for the posts was held in December 2018 for which results got declared on 21/01/2019. The NICL has kept the criteria that applicants who have a bachelors degree in commerce with 60% marks or have passed CA, CS or MBA will be eligible for the posts. The candidates who have qualified in these exams are now will be able to give the interviews for the posts.
The candidates of the posts are shortlisted for the interviews in the ratio of 1:3. Here with 1:3 means that 3 applicants are shortlisted for each vacancy available in the NICL for apprentice. The location of the Interviews would be four metro cities which will be provided in the interview letter to applicants.
How to download the Interview Letter?
Applicants would need the interview letter for appearing in the interview of the vacant posts. Below are the procedure to download interview letter-
- Applicants can copy the link https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/nicaccoct18/clinta_jan19/login.php?appid=96b10d4e04ecb09a89274484dfecefbc and open it in their browser.
- Once it gets opened, applicants would have to login into the website.
- The users can use the registration number and passwords to login or they may also enter the roll number and date of birth.
- Once the applicant logins, they would be able to see a download link will appear on the page for interview letter.
- Applicants would need to click on that link and downlaod the interview letter.
- The interview letter would get closed on 19/02/2019. It means that no applicant can get their letter after this specified date. It is thus recommended to download the interview letters now.