Council of architecture, New Delhi has invited applicants for National Aptitude Test of Architecture NATA 2019. The applicants who were interested to apply were required to visit the official website to apply for the posts. The candidates were required to apply before 12/06/2019 as this was the last date of application for Phase II.
The application process was started on 24/01/2019. The last date to pay the fee was 15/06/2019, while for the correction of the form the last date was 19/06/2019. On 14/04/2019, the exam for the Phase I was conducted. The results for the exams were declared on 03/05/2019. The Phase II exam for the posts will be conducted on 07/07/2019.
The candidates were required to have passed class 10+2 intermediate exam with minimum 50% marks from any recognized board of India or candidates with 3 years diploma were eligible to apply. The age requirement for the class post was 17 years minimum. Maximum age limit for the same was not mentioned.
For OBC and General categories, the exam fee was 3500/ for both phases and 1800/- for single phase-. For SC/ST/PH candidates the exam fee was Rs.2800/- for both phases and 1500/- for single phase.
How to download NATA Phase II Admit Card 2019?
The candidates who are appearing for the NATA Phase II exam can download their admit cards using the given below steps-
- The candidates would have to visit the official website https://online.cbexams.com/nata/Default.aspx to download.
- Once it gets open in your browser, you would have to click on the login tab.
- Login using the registration number in the website and click submit.
- After this, you would be able to download the admit card.
- It is advised to take a print out of it.