Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission MPPSC had invited applicants to apply for the Medical officer backlog.
The applicants were required to apply online as no offline applications were available. The candidates were required to apply before 05/03/2019. It started on 27/02/2019. The applications were to be submitted with the exam fee which was to be paid before 05/03/2019.
The fee for exam was 540/- for general and OBC candidates and 540/- for SC/ST/PH candidates. The candidates were required to pay the fee online using their debit cards, credit cards or net banking. cash on MP kiosk for payments was also accepted for fee.
The candidates were required to pass the MBBS Degree from any recognized. Candidates can check the other eligibility details in the issued notification. The minimum age requirement prescribed for this 21 years to be eligible for the posts. The candidates were required to have maximum 45 years to apply for the posts.
How to check MPPSC Medical Officer Result 2019?
Candidates who have appeared for the exams for Medical officer can now check their results on the official website. The procedure to check the results is explained below-
- Visit the official website of the http://mppsc.nic.in/.
- Once the site opens, you would need to login into the site using the registration number and password you got when applying for the posts.
- Once logged in, you would be able to check your interview results on the website. Take a print out of the result.
- Another way to download the results is to check the notification bar in the site for the post results and click on its link.
- Download and check your results.