Madhya Pradesh Public service commission has now declared the results for the various vacant posts exam applications of which were invited earlier. MPPSC has invited the applications for the Forest Ranger, Assistant Forest Conservator, and State Services. The applications were open from 18/12/2017. The last date for submitting the applications for Pre was 08/01/2018 and for mains, it was 31/05/2018. The Prelim exams for the mentioned posts were held on 18/02/2018, for which admit cards were available for 02/02/2018. The MPPSC received a lot of applications from the applicants and these applicants appeared in the exams.
The total number of the posts vacant in the MPPSC was 308 posts. As per the eligibility requirement, for state services, the applicants should possess a bachelor degree in any stream from any recognized board. For the Assistant Forest Conservator, Applicants must have Bachelor degree in Engineering. The applicants should have a Bachelor degree in Science, Agriculture or Engineering to be eligible for the post of Forest Ranger. For all of these posts, applicants should have a minimum age of 21 years and the maximum age limit is 28 Years, as on 01/01/2018.
How to check MPPSC Final Result 2018?
The applicants who have appeared in the final exams can now check their results using the given below instructions-
- Applicants must visit the official website of MPPSC http://mppsc.nic.in/.
- Once the site gets opened, the Applicants should login using their registration number and Password. The users can also use their roll number and Date of birth for logging into the website.
- After logging into the website, applicants can see the download link of the final results.
- Click on it and check the results.
- Applicants are advised to take a print out of the result for future reference.