Madhya Pradesh High Court has invited Candidates for the online application for recruitment of post of District Judge Entry Level Recruitment 2019 which has a vacancy for a total of 55 post. Applicants are able to register and payment for the position from 21/12/2018 to 14/01/2019. Application fee for registration has been set to RS.1000 for Gen/OBC and Rs.800 for SC/ST. The date of the Pre Exam has been set on 20/02/2019 and Main Examination dates will be notified soon.
The Eligibility Criteria for the post of District Judge Entry Level requires candidates to have a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a Recognized Board with a minimum of 7 years of Experience. The Age limit for the applicant has been set to a minimum of 35 and a maximum of 45 years as on 01/01/2019.
How to Apply for MP High Court HJS Admit Cards?
For downloading their MP High court District Judge Examination Admit Card, Candidates must proceed with the following steps.
- Candidates can click on official website the link given below to download their MP High Court District Judge Admit Card
- After clicking the link, candidates will be redirected to the Login Page.
- In this Login Page, candidates must add all the required information, which includes the candidate’s Application Number and Date OF Birth along with the Captcha and then press the Login Button.
- Candidates will then be able to access their accounts and access their Admit Cards.
- Candidates must download the Admit cards and must create a hard copy of the file.
- Candidates can also download their Admit Card by going to the official site of the MP High Court https://mphc.mponline.gov.in/portal/services/MPHC/INDEX.aspx
- After that, candidates must click on the Application & Services section and then follow the same procedure as directed above.