Madhya Pradesh Sagour Cantonment Board MPSCB is inviting the applications from interested candidates to apply for the Assistant Teacher, Peon ITI vacancy. The vacancy has been declared through the notification issued on the website. The candidates will need to submit the applications before 28/07/2019.
Start Date of Application: 29/06/2019
Last Date of Application: 28/07/2019
Last Date for the payment of Exam fee: 28/07/2019
Name of Posts and Number of vacancy
- Assistant teacher- 12 posts
- Peon- 02 posts
- Pump Attendent -01 posts
- Sanitary inspector- 01 posts
- Assistant Teacher- The candidates are required to have passed Bachelor Degree in any stream with B.Ed to be eligible for this post.
- Peon- Candidates will need to have passed class 8th with knowledge of Hindi and English in writing and reading to be eligible for this post.
It is recommended to check the notification issue to get proper details about the eligibility of other posts.
For the posts the candidates are required to have the minimum age of 18 years as on 01/07/2019. The maximum age requirement of the posts is 25 years. Age relaxation has also been provided to the candidates as per the rules. It is recommended to check the notification for age requirement details.
How to Apply?
To apply for the mentioned posts you would need to follow these steps-
- You would need to open the official website http://mponline.gov.in/ in your browser.
- Open it and click on the link you will get in the notification bar to apply.
- Here you would need to register and fill the application form with your details.
- Also upload the scanned documents.
- Take a print out of the application forms after submitting it.
The application fee for the general, OBC and SC categories is 200/-. The fee can be paid online.