Madhya Pradesh Professional Board (MPPEB) has open the admission forms for the Pre Polytechnic Course on the official website of MPPEB. The candidates will need to apply for admission through online mode. The applications will be submitted on the official website of MPPEB. The applications are to be submitted before 16/04/2019. The last date to pay the examination fee is 16/04/2019.
Start Date of Application: 02/04/2019
Last Date of Application: 16/04/2019
Last Date for the payment of Exam fee: 16/04/2019
Date for Online Correction: 21/04/2019
Date of Exam: 09/05/2019
Admit Card: April 2019
Name of Courses
- B.Sc Agriculture
- B.Sc Horticulture
- B.Sc Forestry
- B.Tech/ B.Tech Agriculture engineering
- B.Sc Agriculture/Horticulture – For this course, the candidate will need to have passed or appearing in the 10+2 Intermediate exam with agriculture stream from any recognised board of India.
- BSc Forestry/B.Tech Agriculture- Candidate is required to have passed or appearing in 10+2 intermediate exam with Physics, Maths and Chemistry and English as the compulsory subject
It is recommended to check the notification issue to get proper details about the eligibility of the course.
There is no age limit for the above-mentioned courses. Notification should also be checked for the same.
How to Apply?
To apply for the mentioned courses you would need to follow these steps-
- You would need to visit http://peb.mp.gov.in/e_default.html.
- Open it and click on the link you will get in the notification bar to apply.
- Here you would need to register and fill the application form with your details.
- Also upload the scanned documents.
- Take a print out of the application forms after submitting it.
To apply for the posts the candidates would need to pay 470/- for General and other state candidates. Reserved candidates will need to pay 270/-. For online correction fee is 70/-.