Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) is inviting applications for the admission in General Nursing and Pre Nursing GNST and PNST 2019-2020. The candidates will need to apply for the admission through online mode. The applications will be submitted on the official website of MPPEB. The applications are to be submitted before 15/06/2019. The last date to pay the examination fee is 15/06/2019.
Start Date of Application: 01/06/2019
Last Date of Application: 15/06/2019
Last Date for the payment of Exam fee: 15/06/2019
Date for Online Correction: 20/06/ 2019
Date of Exam: 07/07/2019
Date of Admit Card: June 2019
Name of Courses
- GNTST- For this course, the candidate will need to have passed 10+2 intermediate exam with physics, chemistry, Biology with 40% marks for general candidate and 35% marks for reserved categories. The course is for only female candidates who have MP domiciles.
- PNST- For this course, Candidates should have passed 10+2 intermediate exam with physics, chemistry, Biology with 40% marks for general candidate and 35% marks for reserved categories. The course is for only female candidates who have MP domiciles.
It is recommended to check the notification issue to get proper details about the eligibility of the course.
The candidates should have minimum of 17 years of age as on 01/07/2019. The maximum age requirement of the course is 28 years. Notification should also be checked for the same.
How to Apply?
To apply for the mentioned courses you would need to follow these steps-
- You would need to visit http://peb.mp.gov.in/e_default.html
- Open it and click on the link you will get in the notification bar to apply.
- Here you would need to register and fill the application form with your details.
- Also, upload the scanned documents.
- Take a print out of the application forms after submitting it.
To apply for the posts the candidates would need to pay 450/- for General and OBC. For SC, ST and PH candidates will need to pay 250/-.