Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has invited applications form the interested candidates. The total vacancies were of 5670 for Middle school Teacher in MP. The application for the given posts started on 28/09/2018 and it ended on 30/10/2018. The last date for the submission of exam fee was 30/10/2018. The candidates submitted the applications online on the official website successfully. The applicants who ave applied for the aforementioned posts can now download their admit card on the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board.
The candidates were required to have a Bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks in the related subject from any recognized board. Other related information regarding the qualification of candidates were mentioned in the issued notification of the Board on its official website. The age requirement for the male candidates was 21 minimum to 40 years maximum. However, for female candidates the age requirements were 21 years minimum and 40 years maximum. The candidates of general category and other state had to submit a fee of 570/-, while the SC/ST/OBC were required to pay 320/-.
How to download MP Middle School Teacher Admit Card 2019?
To download the admit cards applicants would have to follow these steps-
- Go to the official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board http://peb.mp.gov.in/e_default.html.
- login into the website and enter your details which you have used to apply for the posts. The website would ask you to enter the registration id and password, or else you can login usig date of birth.
- The applicants would get the download link once logged in into the website. click on that.
- The downloading of the admit card would begin.
- Applicants are advised to check their details on the admit cards and keep a printout of it when entering the examination hall.