Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) is inviting applications for the admission in diploma in Animal Husbandry courses. The candidates will need to apply for the admission through online mode. The applications will be submitted on the official website of MPPEB. The applications are to be submitted before 30/04/2019. The last date to pay the examination fee is 30/04/2019.
Start Date of Application: 16/04/2019
Last Date of Application: 30/04/2019
Last Date for the payment of Exam fee: 30/04/2019
Date for Admit Card: May 2019
Date of Exam: 26/05/2019
Name of Courses
- Applicants would be required to have passed or appearing in the 10+2 Intermediate exam with biology, agriculture or Mathmatics with minimum 50 % marks from any recognised board of India. The minimum marks requirement for the SC, ST candidates is 45%.
It is recommended to check the notification issue to get proper details about the eligibility of the course.
For the course the candidates are required to be of minimum 17 years as on 31/12/2019. The maximum age limit is 28 years. Notification should also be checked for the same. Age relaxation is also provided to the candidates as per the rules.
How to Apply?
To apply for the mentioned courses you would need to follow these steps-
- You would need to visit http://peb.mp.gov.in/e_default.html.
- Open it and click on the link you will get in the notification bar to apply.
- Here you would need to register and fill the application form with your details.
- Also upload the scanned documents.
- Take a print out of the application forms after submitting it.
To apply for the posts the candidates would need to pay 470/- for General. For OBC, SC, ST candidates will need to pay 270/-.