Madan Mohan Malviya University of Technology MMM Gorakhpur has announced the vacancies for which it has invited applications online. Thousands of candidates have filled the applications for the courses. Applications were accepted from 17/01/2019 to 31/03/2019 upto 05:00 pm. The details of the courses were available in the notification issued on the official website.
The exam for the UG and PG courses was on 11-12 May 2019. For Phd course, the exam date is 01/07/2019. The admit card for the same were available from 30/04/2019. Results were declared on 27/05/2019.
The candidates were required to have passed 10+2 intermediate examination from any recognised board of India. Even if the candidates were appearing for the exam, they were eligible for the B.Tech course. For B.Tech Lateral Entry candidates were required to have passed diploma in engineering courses in UP Board BTEUP.
Candidates who want to check the MMM Gorakhpur course entrance exam can keep in touch with the official website for all latest updates. Website keeps updating with the latest information from time to time.
The candidates were required to pay 1500/- if fall under general or OBC categories, for others the fee was 750/-.
How to check MMM Gorakhpur MET Entrance Result 2019?
- Candidates will have to visit the official website http://www.mmmut.ac.in/.
- As the site opens, candidates can find the result of the exam on the box of latest updates.
- Click on the link.
- Now, applicants are re-directed to a new page and a PDF file will open.
- Candidates can view their result on the basis of their application form number and their name as per the examination.
- If selected, candidates might get in touch with the organization.
- They can also take a print of the result as per requirements.