Madras High Court HC, is inviting the applicants to apply for the posts of Assistant Operator, Computer Operator, Typist Recruitment 2019. The candidates who are interested can apply from 01/07/2019. The application process will be online. The last date to submit the applications is 31/07/2019.
Start Date of Application: 01/07/2019
Last Date of Application: 31/07/2019
Last Date of Exam fee: 31/07/2019
Last Date to submit the complete form: 31/07/2019
Post Name and Number of Vacancy
- Assistant- 119 Posts
- Reader Examiner- 142 Posts
- Xerox Operator- 07 Posts
- Typist- 229 Posts
- Computer Operator- 76 Posts
The candidates should have a minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 30 years to be eligible for the posts. For the details of the age relaxation, the candidates will need to refer the notification of the vacancy.
- Typist- The candidates should have bachelor degree in any stream in any university in India. They are also required to have a certificate course in Computer Application. The computer exam in English and Tamil.
- Assistant, Reader, Examiner and Xerox Operator- Bachelor Degree in Science/ Commerce/ Arts stream in any recognised university of India.
- Computer operator- The candidates should have bachelor degree in any stream in any university in India. They are also required to have a certificate course in Computer Application. The computer exam in English and Tamil.
How to Apply?
The candidates who are interested in the job can apply for it using the official website https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in/recruitment/login. On it, they would be required to register and fill the application form. The application form will need supporting documents which candidates will need to upload on the website.
The candidates will need to pay the 300 /- if fall under General, OBC, BC, DC categories. The SC and ST category candidates will need to pay 105/-. For PH candidates the fee is 0-.