Lakshmi Vilas Bank (LVB) has recently uploaded the results of the Probationary Officer Examination. The examination has been held for the recruitment post of LVB Bank PO with vacancies to be notified by the organization. The last dates for Applicant Registration and Fee Payment has been given on 30/11/2018. Applicants are to receive their Admit Cards by 11/01/2019 and the examination is to be held on 20/01/2019. As for the results, Applicants can download and check their results 08/02/2019 onwards. Applicants must also pay the Application Fee of Rs.700 while registration
Minimum eligibility requires applicants to have a Bachelor Degree with 60% Marks from any Recognized University in India. Also candidates must be at a minimum age limit of 20 years and must not exceed the age limit 28 years.
How to Download the LVB PO Bank Results?
The Result has been displayed in List Format. Applicants need to check their details in the accordance to their Roll No. The Selected candidates will be called out shortly for next level for selection procedure, i.e. Group Discussion & Interview. After the selection procedure candidates will be placed as PO on their respective Job locations. To download the LVB PO Examination results follow the instruction.
- Candidates must first visit the official website of LVB Banks http://careers.lvbank.com/
- Candidates then can click on the Results Section on the right side the of the page screen.
- Upon clicking the Result button, a file in Pdf format will pop up to be downloaded.
- Candidates must save this file and preview it, in order to check their results.
- The results will be in the basis of Merit only and will contain the Roll numbers of the candidates who passed the examination.
- Selected candidates will be further contacted by the organization.