Life corporation of India has invited applicants to apply for the position of assistant administrative officers in pan India. The process of application will be online which candidates can complete on the official website. The applicants will have to submit their application before 22/03/2019.
Start date of Application: 0/203/2019
Last date of application: 22/03/2019
Last date for payment of exam fee: 22/03/2019
Pre exam date: 04-05 May 2019
Mains Exam date: 28/06/2019
Post Name and Vacancy
- AAO (Generalist)-350 posts
- AAO (IT)- 150 posts
- AAO (CA)-50 Posts
- AAO( Actuarial)- 30 Posts
- AAO (RajBhasha)- 10 Posts
The minimum age for the mentioned posts is 21 years. The maximum age is 30 years. The age relaxation has also been provided as per the government norms.
- AAO (Generalist)- The candidate should have bachelor degree in any stream from any recognised university.
- AAO (IT)- UG/PG in IT/computer science/electronics.
- AAO(CA)- The candidate should have passed CA examination.
- AAO (Actuarial)- The candidate should have a bachelor degree in any stream with passed paper in Actuarial Institute.
- AAO (RajBhasha)- The candidate should have a Master degree in Hindi and English as a subject in degree lever or vice versa.
How to Apply
The candidates can apply for the posts on the official website of Life insurance corporation. Once opened, candidate would need to register themselves on the site. Scanned Documents ate also required.
The candidates are required to pay the sum of 600/- as exam fee if falls under the general or OBC Categories. For SC or ST the fees will be 100/-.