Kurukshetra University Haryana (KUK) have invited Candidates for the recruitment of Clerk Position which has a vacancy for a total of 198 posts, Applications for the position has been released on 09/04/2019 and had to be submitted before 15/05/2019.
Applicants who submitted their registration forms also had to pay the application fees of RS.1000 for Gen/other state, Rs.600 for Females of Haryana and Rs. 300/- for reserved category. The date of the main Exam will be conducted in July 2019. Admit Cards for the examination will be available from 22/07/2019 onwards.
The Eligibility Criteria for the job position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in any Stream from a Recognized Board..The applicant must also have a Hindi/Sanskrit as a subject in Class 10+2. The applicant should be minimum 18 and maximum 50 years.
How to download Admit Cards?
KUK Clerk Posts Admit Card will be available by 22/07/2019, so candidates are required to provide their valid credentials for downloading their Admit Card. For downloading their Admit Cards, Candidates must proceed with the following steps.
- Candidates must click on the link below to download their KUK clerk Admit Card http://kuk.ac.in/
- After clicking the link, candidates will be redirected to the Login Page.
- Candidates must add their all the required credentials in Login Page, such as User ID and Password along with the Captcha and Press the Login Button.
- Candidates then will be able to access their accounts which will also give them the access to their Admit Cards.
- Candidates must download the Admit cards and must take a print out for the main examination.
- Candidates can also download their Admit Card by going to the official site of the KUK https://eapplicationonline.com/KU2019/Pages/Index.aspx
- After that, candidates must click on the Login in button and follow the same procedure as directed above.