Karnataka Bank is recruiting the aspirants for the Probationary Officers Vacancy. Now, the result for Karnataka bank written exam is out. And the Karnataka Bank PO Interview Call Letter is out. And now the aspirants can check the Karnataka Bank PO Interview Admit Card 2019. Furthermore, aspirants can find the Date and Venue of Karnataka Bank PO Interview timing. To know more information applicants can check information given below and to check Karnataka Bank PO Interview Admit Card 2019, All the aspirants should get the Karnataka Bank PO Interview Admit Card through Online Mode and no separate intimation will be out. Initially, applicants must enter the valid registration number or roll number. Further, candidates should enter the date of birth. Also, aspirants can enter the captcha image for logging in. Finally, applicants will get the Karnataka Bank PO Interview Admit Card 2019. So, aspirants can make a hard copy for future reference.
The fee for others is Rs.600/- and the amount payable for ST/SC is Rs.500/-. Payment can be done through any debit card and credit card, net banking, mobile banking, etc. The age limit to appear for the exam is 21-28 years of age. The aspirants should possess post graduation in any discipline or graduation in agricultural science or law.
How to download Karnataka Bank Scale I Interview Admit Card 2019?
Steps to download the Karnataka bank scale 1 interview admit card 2019:
All the aspirants who are applied for Karnataka Bank PO 2019 can download admit card by following steps provided:
- Firstly, go to the direct link, the official link of the Karnataka Bank scale 1 interview admit card https://karnatakabank.com/careers.
- Secondly, aspirants are must to provide a registration number or roll number with Date of Birth.
- Then, candidates should enter the page after filling captcha image.
- Finally, aspirants will get Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2019.
- Applicants can download the admit card for further use.