Karnataka Bank (KB Bank) has recently updated results for the Post of Bank
Probationary Office (PO) Scale I Recruitment 2018. For applying examination candidates had to fillip their online applications before 02/01/2019 along with the fee payment of RS.600 for Gen/OBC and Rs.500 for SC/ST candidates. The Admit Cards had also been made available on 8/01/2019 and the main exam was scheduled to be on 24/01/2019. As for the results it has been made available from 02/02/2019 onwards.
The age limit for the post as on 01/12/2018 should be minimum 21 years and maximum 28 years. Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or Law (LLB) Stream from a Recognized University or must obtain a Post Graduate Degree in any Stream from any Recognized University.
How to check KB Bank PO Scale I results?
Candidates who appeared for the Karnataka Bank PO Scale I Recruitment Examination must go through the following procedure to obtain their examination results.-
- In order to download their Karnataka Bank PO Result applicants need to go to the use full important links section provided below https://karnatakabank.com/careers/probatioanary-exam-results
- Upon clicking the link, candidates will be redirected to the Login page.
- To continue to their accounts, candidates must validate all the required information on the page such as Registration No. or the Examination Roll Number along with the D.O.B and press the Submit button.
- After pressing the Submit Button, candidates will be able to access their account and would be able to check their PO Scale I Recruitment Examination results.
- Candidates can then download the result and obtain a hard copy of that result for future reference.
- Candidates may also check their results by visiting the official website of Karnataka Bank https://karnatakabank.com/careers
- The link for online examination held on 24-01-2019 will be available on the main screen.
- Candidates must click on that link and proceed as mentioned in above.