Karnataka Bank has vacancies for the posts of probationary clerk which applicants can apply on the official website of the university. The notification has been issued on the website which has all the details of the job. The candidates will need to submit the applications before 20/07/2019.
Start Date of Application: 10/07/2019
Last Date of Application: 20/07/2019
Last Date for the payment of Exam fee: 20/077/2019
Name of Posts and Number of vacancy
Candidates are required to have passed a bachelor degree in any stream from any recognised board of India to be eligible for the posts. The candidates who are appearing in the exam cannot apply for the posts. It is recommended to check the notification issue to get proper details about the eligibility of the posts.
For the posts the candidates are required to have the minimum age of 18 years. The maximum age requirement of the posts is 26 years. Age relaxation has also been provided to the candidates as per the rules. It is recommended to check the notification for age requirement details.
How to Apply?
To apply for the mentioned posts you would need to follow these steps-
- You would need to visit the official website of University https://karnatakabank.com/careers.
- On this site you will have to click on the link you will get in the notification bar.
- Here you would need to register and fill the application form with your details.
- Also upload the scanned documents.
- Take a print out of the application forms after submitting it.
The application fee for the general and OBC candidates is 600/-. For reserved categories fee is 500/-.