Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has announced the release of admit card of theLDC, Stenographer, and Panchayat Secretary posts. The applicants can now download their admit cards from the official website of the JSSC. The candidates would be required to bring the admit cards to the exam center, otherwise, they would not get the entry in the Examination hall.
The Examination for the post will be conducted in June 2019. the JSSC released the admit card which will be available for download for the candidates who are appearing in the examination.
The application for the same began on 02/05/2017. The last date to apply was 14/06/2017 upto 05:00 pm only. The candidates were required to pay the last fee by 15/06/2017. The last date to submit the completed form was 14/06/2017.
The candidates were required to have passed 10+2 intermediate exam from a recognized board. The candidates would also be required to have a basic knowledge of Computer. The other information regarding the post were mentioned in the issued notification of site.
The candidates were also required to be of 18 years minimum or 35 years maximum if applying for the post. The age relaxation has also been provided for the candidates.
The general and OBC candidates were required to pay a sum of 460/-. SC/ST were required to pay 125/-. The pay,ent was to be made online or through E challan.
How to download Admit card?
The candidates can download their admit card from the official website. The procedure to download the admit card is described below-
- The candidates are required to visit the official website http://188.8.131.52/JSSCISCCE2017LIVE/home.aspx.
- The candidates would also need to login here. To login registration number and password can be used. If not available, candidates can also enter their date of birth to login into the page.
- The candidates would also have to enter the captcha to verify.
- After submitting details a link will appear with which candidates will be able to view their admit card.
- It is advised to take a print out of it to appear in the exams.