Jharkhand JPSC Ranchi has invited applications for recruitment for Civil Judge. With a total vacancy of 107 post, the dates of application availability have been on 24/11/2018 and the last date for registration was on 24/12/2018 upto 11:45 only.
Applicants who registered for the examination has to pay the exam registration fee of Rs.600/- for GEN/OBC category and Rs.150 for ST/SC category. Payment has to be done through online transaction mode and offline mode.
The admit cards for the exam are now available and the scheduled date of examination is on 27/05/2019. The Eligibility of the post requires candidates to be a bachelor degree of LLB 3 years or 5 years from any recognized board of India. The Age limit is informed to be between 22 to 35 years as on 31/01/2018.
How to download JPSC Civil Judge Pre Admit Card?
Registered Applicants must follow the following procedure to download their Admit Cards
- In order to download their Admit Cards, candidates must press the link provided here http://www.jpsc.gov.in/civil_judge_junior_division_regular_12_2018/login.php.
- After clicking the link, candidates will be directed to the Login page
- At the Login Page, candidates must Login to their respective accounts and obtain their Admit cards.
- For logging in Candidates must provide their Registration No along with their DOB or Password and then must enter the given Captcha and press the Submit Button.
- After clicking the Submit Button, candidates will be redirected to their respective accounts from where they can download their Admit Cards.
- After downloading their Admit, Candidates must print a copy of the Admit Card for future reference.
- The candidates can also download admit card through this link-http://www.jpsc.gov.in/admit_card_civil_Judge_Junior_Division_12_2018/