Jharkhand JPSC Ranchi has invited applications for the post of Assistant Professor. The total vacancy for this post are 262. The applications started for this post from the 23/04/2019. Applicants were required to submit it before 15/05/2018. The last date for online correction was 16/05/2018.
The applicants were required to possess Master Degree MD/MS in the related subject from the recognised university. Three year experience is also required to have to be eligible for the posts.
The exam was a written examination organised by JPSC. The exam level is in Jharkhand. The vacancy post is assistant with number of vacancies 262. The results are now out. The results are declared by JPSC. The result can be checked using hall ticket or admit card details.
The selected candidates list is announced online. The shortlisted candidates can their names online on the official site. Candidates are required to check cut off and merit list to get ready for personal interview. After final shortlisting is done based on personal interview. Candidates can check for final list on the official website of JPSC.
How to check JPSC Assistant Professor Result 2019?
Guidelines to check JPSC Assistant Professor Result 2019
- Result can be checked on official site : http://www.jpsc.gov.in/
- Login to the site as an existing user or signup for fresh entry.
- Find the result link according to the vacancy.
- Click on submit button and view the result.
- Candidates can also check their marks and qualifying status.
- Download the result and take the print out of the result for future formalities.