Jawaharlal Institute of Post graduate medical education and research (JIPMER), Pondicherry, has invited applications for the MBBS Admission 20919. The total seats available were 200. The application for the given course started on 06/03/2019
and it ended on 12/04/2019 upto 05:00 pm
. The last date for the submission of exam fee was 12/04/2019
The candidates submitted the applications online on the official website successfully. The applicants who have applied for the aforementioned course can now download their admit card on the official website of the Jawaharlal Institute of Post graduate medical education and research (JIPMER).
The candidates were required to have passed class 10+2 intermediate with PCB group of Subjects course from any recognised board of India. Other related information regarding the qualification of candidates were mentioned in the issued notification of the university on its official website.
The age requirement for the male candidates was 17 minimum as on 31/12/2019. The candidates should have born after 01/01/2003. The candidates of general category and OBC had to submit a fee of 1500/-, while the SC/ST were required to pay 1200/-.
How to download JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2019?
To download the admit cards applicants would have to follow these steps-
- Go to the official website of JIPMER http://jipmer.edu.in/.
- login into the website and enter your details which you have used to apply for the posts. The website would ask you to enter the registration id and password, or else you can login using date of birth.
- The applicants would get the download link once logged in into the website. click on that.
- The downloading of the admit card would begin.
- Applicants are advised to check their details on the admit cards and keep a printout of it when entering the examination hall.