Indo Tibetan Border Police force had invited applications for the vacancy of the Head Constable Posts. The ITBP had 62 total vacancies, for which they had invited applicants to apply. The applicants were required to apply for the posts online on the official website. The applications for the posts began on 14/10/2017. The applicants had to submit their applications before 13/11/2017 upto 2 pm. The applicants were also required to pay the exam fee before 13/11/2017. Lots of applications were received and candidates appeared for the examinations successfully. Those who had appeared for the exams can now check their exam results on the official website as the ITBP has now announced the results.
The applicants were eligible for the posts only if they had passed 10+2 examination. Candidates were also required to have a typing speed of 35wpm for English and 30wpm for Hindi. To be eligible for the posts applicants were required to have the age between the prescribed age limit which was minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years. The candidates falling under the general and OBC category were required to pay 100/- as the exam fee.
How to check ITBP Head Constable Results 2017?
The candidates waiting for their results can now check the ITBP Head constable using the given below steps-
- The candidates would need to visit official website http://itbpolice.nic.in/itbpwebsite/index.html.
- As the website gets open, applicants would need to login into the website.
- The login credentials will be the registration number which they get while registering for the application form and password. If not available they can enter the Date of Birth.
- Once entered, candidates would be able to view their result on the page.
- The other way to check is to search on the website for results and clock on the link.
- Download the pdf file of results.
- This pdf will have all the results with candidate’s roll number.
- search for the roll number you got, it will show you the result.