Indo Tibetan Police (ITBP) had invited applications from the interested applicants for the posts of Head Constable in Education & Stress Counselor Department. The vacancies were for both male and female. The candidates were required to apply online by filling the application form. The application process for the posts was started on 24/09/2019. The last date to apply online for the posts was 23/10/2019. The applicants were required to pay the exam fee before 23/10/2019. Numerous applications were received for the posts and candidates appeared in the exam. The admit card for the same was also available on the official website. The candidates who have appeared in the exam can check their results on the official website.
The candidates were required to have done Bachelor degree in Psychology from any recognised university of India. The candidates who have done B.Ed were also able to apply for the mentioned Head constable post. The candidates were required to have a minimum age of 20 years. The maximum age requirement was 25 years. The application fee for General and OBC candidates was 100/-. For SC, ST candidates the fee was exempted. Same was with all category females. The application fee was to be paid online on the website.
How to check ITBP Head Constable Education Stress results 2019?
The candidates can easily check their results using the given below download process-
- The candidates can check results by visiting official website https://www.itbpolice.nic.in/.
- Here they would need to login using the roll number or registration number with password.
- Once logged in they would be able to view the results. They can take a print out of it for future reference.
- Candidates can also directly download the results pdf file from the homepage.
- In it, they would need to search for their roll number with which they would be able to check results.