Indo Tibet Border Police Telecom recruitment applications are invited for eligible Indian citizens(Male and female) for non-gazetted and non -ministerial post for constable of Indo Tibet Border Police Force. It is governed by ITBPF Act and ITBPF Rules. Application forms are submitted online only. The application will begin at 29/10/2018 and exam will be held in January/February 2019. General exam consisting of English, Hindi, general awareness, quantitative aptitude, and simple reasoning is required. Physical examination will be conducted.
The total vacancies for the aforementioned post are of 218 posts. The candidates were required to have passed class 10 to be eligible for the posts. The candidates having age between 18 to 23 years on 28/11/2018 were able to apply for the posts. A number of applications were received for the vacancies. All the applicants would be now able to download their admit card as they have been uploaded on the official website of ITBP.
Payment mode- all major debit/credit cards, mobile wallet, net banking only. The selection process would have different examinations of candidates, after which only qualified candidates would get the job. The Physical standard test and Physical efficiency test with biometric identification is the first stage of the selection process. Then the qualified applicants would have to appear for the written examination after which they would have to go through document verification and medical examination.
How to download admit card?
Applicants can download their admit card using the following procedure-
- Go to link: http://recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in/admitcard.
- Sign in by filling email id and password.
- Fill the application form.
- Already submitted application form can be cross-checked.
- Click on admit card status and click on the portal ‘’download the admit card”.
- Scroll down and read the necessary instruction regarding the test.
- Print admit card.
- Forget id and password can be retrieved from the website itself.
- Carry hardcopy of the admit card.