Indian Maritime University (IMU) has invited the applicants to apply for the graduate and post graduate courses. The candidates who want to apply for CET exam can apply through the online mode. The applications will be submitted on the official website of IMU. The applications are to be submitted before 05/05/2019. The last date to pay the examination fee is 05/05/2019.
Start Date of Application: 01/04/2019
Last Date of Application: 05/05/2019
Last Date for the payment of Exam fee: 05/05/2019
Date for Online Correction: 08/05/2019
Date of Exam: 01/06/2019
Admit Card: May 2019
Result declaration: June 2019
Name of Courses
Under Graduate courses-
- B.Tech Marine Engineer 4 year course
- B.Tech Naval Architecture and Ocean engineering
- B.Sc ship building and repair
- B.Sc Maritime Science
- B.Sc Nautical Science
- 1 year diploma in Nautical science
Post Graduate Courses-
- MBA in Port and Shipping Management
- MBA international Transportation and Logistic Management
- M.Tech Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering
- M.Tech Dredging and Harbour Engineering
- 1 year PGDME
Candidates are recommended to refer the notification issued on the official website for details.
There is no age limit for the above-mentioned courses. Notification should also be checked for the same.
How to Apply?
To apply for the mentioned courses you would need to follow these steps-
- You would need to visit https://www.imu.edu.in//index.php?id=1.
- Open it and click on the link you will get in the notification bar to apply.
- Here you would need to register and fill the application form with your details.
- Also upload the scanned documents.
- Take a print out of the application forms after submitting it.
To apply for the posts the candidates would need to pay 1000/- for General and OBC Categories. For SC/ST the exam fee is 700/-. The payment of exam fee can be made online on the website.