Institute of Engineering and rural technology is inviting applications for the admission in UG and PG courses. The candidates will need to apply for the admission through online mode. The applications will be submitted on the official website of IERT. The applications are to be submitted before 02/05/2019. The last date to pay the examination fee is 02/05/2019.
Start Date of Application: 28/03/2019
Last Date of Application: 02/05/2019
Last Date for the payment of Exam fee: 02/05/2019
Date for Admit Card: May 2019
Date of Exam: 29-31 May 2019
Name of Courses
- Engineering/Technology Diploma three year (6 Semester)
- Management Diploma two year (4 semester)
- Post Diploma in computer application one & half year( 3 semester)
- Engineering/Technology Diploma three year (6 Semester)- For this course, the candidate will need to have done class 10 high school with maths/science as compulsory subject.
- Management Diploma two year (4 semester)- Class 10+2 intermediate exam with Engish and Hindi as compulsory subjects from any recognized board in India is required for this course.
- Post Diploma in computer application one & half year( 3 semester)- For this course candidates will need to have done a diploma and they should have Physics and Maths as the compulsory subjects in class 10+2 level intermediate exam.
It is recommended to check the notification issue to get proper details about the eligibility of the course.
For Engineering/Technology Diploma three year (6 Semester) course the candidates are required to be of minimum 14 years as on 01/07/2019. There is no age limit for the remaining courses. Notification should also be checked for the same.
How to Apply?
To apply for the mentioned courses you would need to follow these steps-
- You would need to visit https://iertonline.in/.
- Open it and click on the link you will get in the notification bar to apply.
- Here you would need to register and fill the application form with your details.
- Also upload the scanned documents.
- Take a print out of the application forms after submitting it.
To apply for the posts the candidates would need to pay 1350/- for General, EWS and OBC. For SC, ST candidates will need to pay 1350/-.