Life insurance corporation and IDBI Bank had invited applicants to apply for the Assistant manager post LIC IDBI bank in Pan India.
The applicants were required to apply online as no offline applications were available. The candidates were required to apply before 07/07/2019. It started on 22/06/2019. The applications were to be submitted with the exam fee which was to be paid before 07/07/2019. The mains Exam date was 28/07/ 2019.
The fee for exam was 700/- for general and OBC candidates and 150/- for SC/ST/PH candidates. The candidates were required to pay the fee online using their debit cards, credit cards or net banking. E challan for payments was also accepted on the website.
The candidates were required to pass the Bachelors degree course in any stream from any recognised board of India. For the other details candidates can check on the official website.
How to check IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Result 2019 ?
Candidates who have appeared for the exams for assistant manager can now check their results on the official website. The procedure to check the results is explained below-
- Visit the official website of the https://www.idbibank.in/idbi-bank-careers-current-openings.asp
- Once the site opens, you would need to login into the site using the registration number and password you got when applying for the posts.
- Once logged in, you would be able to check your interview results on the website. Take a print out of the result.
- Another way to download the results is to check the notification bar in the site for the post results and click on its link.
- Download and check your results.