The abbreviation used for Institute of Business Personnel Selection is IBPS, IBPS has released the Specialist Officer Main Exam result 2019. The IBPS or the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection to select eligible candidates for various posts like: HR/Personnel officer, IT Officer Scale I, Law officer, etc. IBPS SO will be conducted through three phase; the first one is Prelims, then Mains, and finally the Interview process. IBPS SO 2019 notification will be released by the institute of Banking Personnel Selection Committee.
The IBPS SO recruitment 2019 is conducted for selecting candidates for the post of Specialist Officers in different Public Sector Banks for multiple positions, and candidates who are selected through IBPS SO 2019 exam can be posted anywhere in India. A candidate must qualify both the preliminary and mains exams too proceed to the interview process, the candidates selected after the interview round are given the appointment letter. A candidate is required to pay Rs.600/- as his/her application fee for IBPS SO 2019 exam. The same amount is narrowed down to Rs.100/- for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category. A category is required to be of 20 years minimum to be eligible to appear for the IBPS SO exam and the maximum is 30 years of age. The candidates who have appeared can evaluate their selection chances by matching their score with the cut off marks released by IBPS for IBPS SO exam.
How to check IBPS SO Mains Result 2019?
Below are the steps to check IBPS SO Main Exam Result 2019:
- Firstly, visit the official site of IBPS at www.ibps.in.
- Then, click on the ticker rolling on the screen; click to view your results of CRP SPL VIII Main Exam.
- Secondly, enter the registration number and password along with the captcha code.
- Then submit the form and result will be appeared on the screen.
- If want to, then can download the result and keep the hard copy for further need.