Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC and Haryana Police Department are Inviting candidates to register for the Recruitment of Constable and Sub Inspector for both Male and female candidates. Total vacancy for the recruitment is 7110 posts. Candidates who are interested must apply for the recruitment before 28/05/2018 and the last date of Fee Payment has been set on 30/05/2018 .Admits Cards have been made available on 26/11/2018 and the final exam has been declared to be on 02,23,30 December 2018.The Results for the examination has been scheduled to be released on 02/02/2019. Candidates of General category must also pay a application fee of Rs.100 for Male Candidates and Rs.50 for Female Candidates whereas application fee for Reserve Category candidates Male is Rs.25 and Female is Rs.13.
The general requirement for all the constable post requires candidates to pass 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India with the selection of Hindi or Sanskrit Subject in Matric Level. The Age Limit as on 01/04/2018 has been between 18-25 years.
How to check HSSC Constable Results?
The commission will release the HSSC Constable SI Answer Key 2018. The evaluation of the answer sheets will be made on the basis of HSSC Constable Answer Key 2018. To obtain the HSSC Constable Results 2019, candidates must proceed with the following steps-
- Candidates must download file from the given link
- After that, candidates will be redirected to a PDF page released by HSSC.
- The PDF page displays the name and roll number of candidates who qualified in the Written Examination.
- Candidates can check their results and gain the knowledge of their marks in the examination.
- Candidates must save the PDF file for future references.
- Candidates can also visit the official Website of HSSC http://www.hssc.gov.in/ to check the HSSC Constable Results 2019.