High Court of Delhi, Haryana has recently updated Admit Cards for the Post of SSSC Clerk. For a vacancy of 352 posts, the Examination is to be held in August 2019. Candidates who filled their online applications before 04/02/2019 along with the fee payment of RS.750 for General male, Rs.350 for general female and Rs.200 for reserved category male and 100/- for reserved category female candidates.
Candidates are required to be in touch with the portal for getting information regarding Admit Card. By providing their valid credentials candidates will be able to download their Haryana High Court SSSC Clerk Admit Card.
The age limit for the post as on 01/01/2019 should be minimum 18 years and maximum 42 years. Applications for the recruitment of Clerk is any bacheleror degree in any stream from Recognized Institute or University of India.
How to download Haryana High Court SSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019?
Candidates who want to give the Exam of Delhi High Court Junior Assistant can check their Admit examination results by the following way-
- Candidates must first open the official website of HSSC https://www.sssc.gov.in/PostApplyhrclerk18.aspx?enc=wBrHyVLI0AVtawjRgSt3lTLZ8VT5EX/+DeOZrsH/GMJI/9bky29OGGM/iX1ECI87
- Candidates then must download their respective admit cards from the website.
- Candidates can also download their Admit card by the official link updated by https://www.sssc.gov.in/admitcardloginclerkcpt.aspx
- Candidates must submit their Online Application Number along with the D.O.B and the Email Id and press the Submit Button.
- After that candidates will be able to check their Admit Card and then save it.
- After providing their details appropriately candidates will be able to download their Admit Card.
- Candidates need to bring their Admit Card to the Examination Venue along with the Documents as per Admit Card instructions.
- They are suggested to reach the Examination venue on time as there will be pre examination formalities.