Food Safety and Standard Authority of India (FSSAI) has invited applications from the candidates to apply for the various vacancies. The applications are to be submitted online. The applicants are required to fill the which are available on the application forms. The last date to fill the application form was 25/04/2019.
Start Date of Application: 26/03/2019
Last Date of Application: 25/04/2019
Last Date to make the payment of Exam fee: 25/04/2019
Name of Posts and Vacancy
- Assistant- 34 Posts
- Junior Assistant Grade-I- 07 Posts
- Technical Officer- 130 Posts
- Central Food Safety Officer- 37 Posts
- Personal Assistant- 25 Posts
- Hindi Translator- 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager (IT)- 05 Posts
- IT Assistant- 03 Posts
- Deputy Manager- 06 Posts
- Assistant Manager- 04 Posts
- Assistant Director- 05 Posts
- Assistant Director (Technical)- 15 Posts
- Administrative officers- 02 Posts
The Maximum age requirement for Junior Assistant Grade I post is 25 years. For Deputy manager, Assistant Director, and Assistant Director (Technical) posts the maximum age is 35 years. For other posts, the maximum age requirement is 30 years.
- Assistant- Bachelor Degree from any recognized university in any stream
- Junior Assistant Grade I- 10+2 Intermediate exam from any recognized board.
- Technical Officer- Master Degree/ PG Diploma/BE/ B.Tech in chemistry or Biochemistry or Food Technology or Food Science & Technology or Food & Nutrition or Edible Oil Technology or Microbiology or Dairy Technology or Agriculture or Horticultural Sciences or Industrial Microbiology or Toxicology or Public Health or Life Science or Biotechnology or Fruit & Vegetable Technology or Food Safety & quality assurance.
How to Apply?
The candidates will need to apply to through the official website of FSSAI https://fssai.gov.in/home. On the website, candidates will need to register with their details and will need to fill the application form. Documents will also be required to upload on the site.
The application fee for general/OBC/EWS is 1000/-. for all other categories the application fee is 250/-.