Employee State Insurance Corporation had invited applicants to apply for the Paramedical Posts Recruitment. The applicants were required to apply online as no offline applications were available. The candidates were required to apply before 21/01/2019. It started on December 2018.
The applications were to be submitted with the exam fee which was to be paid before 24/01/2019. The fee for exam was 500/- for general and OBC candidates and 250/- for SC/ST/PH candidates. The candidates were required to pay the fee online using their debit cards, credit cards or net banking.
The exams were held in February 2019. The result of the exams was declared on 22/06/2019. The answer key was also available from 05/03/2019.
The candidates were required to pass the 10+2 intermediate exam, Degree, Diploma, certificate which is demanded in each post. The candidates can check the postwise eligibility in the notification which has been issued at the official website.
How to check ESIC Paramedical Post Results 2019?
Candidates who have appeared for the interviews for ESIC paramedical posts can now check their results on the official website. The procedure to check the results is explained below-
- Visit the official website of the ESIC https://www.esic.nic.in/recruitments.
- Once the site opens, you would need to login into the site using the registration number and password you got when applying for the posts.
- Once logged in, you would be able to check your interview results on the website. Take a print out of the result.
- Another way to download the results is to check the notification bar in the site for ESIC Paramedical results and click on its link.
- Download and check your results.
- It is recommended to take a print out of the same for future reference.