Employee state insurance corporation has invited applicants for the vacancies of junior engineer in Electrical and civil. The applicants were required to apply online for the said posts on the official website of ESIC. The total vacancies for the post is 79, out of which for electrical it is 27 and for civil engineer post it is 52. From 16/11/2018, ESIC started accepting applications from the applicants. The last date to apply was 15/12/2018. The applicants were also required to submit the application fee by 18/12/2018. Numerous applications were received from the applicants. The exam for the posts were conducted on 24/1/2019 and admit cards for the same were released on 14/1/2019. The applicants who had given the exams for junior engineer posts can now check their results as the ESIC has recently announced it.
As per the issued notification, the applicants applying fir electrical engineer were required to have a degree or diplomat in electrical engineering with 2 years experience. For civil engineer post, applicants were required to have a degree or diploma for civil engineering with 2 years experience.
How to check ESIC JE Result 2019?
The applicants who had appeared for the exams for JE posts can check their results from the official website. The procedure is given below-
- The applicants will have to visit the official website https://www.esic.nic.in/recruitments.
- Once site gets open, they will be required to login using the registration number or date of Birth.
- After logging in, they would get a link to download the result.
- They would be able to check marks
- The other way to check is to download the result pdf directly from the home page.