Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has recently uploaded the Answer Key for the examination of the Post of Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical) Recruitment 2018. The examination was conducted for a total vacancy of 79 posts out of which 27 posts are called out for Electrical trade rest 52 posts are called for Civil Engineering trade from all over country on 24/01/2019. Candidates had to fill up their registration form and Submit it along with the Registration fee by 20/12/2018. Registration fee to be paid was categorized as Rs.500 for Gen/OBC, Rs.250 for SC/ST, Rs.250 for PH candidates and RS.250 for Female candidates.
Eligibility criteria required for candidates is to have a Diploma or Degree in either Civil or Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 2 Years of Professional Experience. Also candidates cannot exceed the required age limit of 30 years.
How to download ESIC JE Answer Key ?
Candidates who appeared for the examination can download the ESIC JE Answer Key by following the steps provided-
- In order to download their ESIC JE Answer Key candidates need to click on the given link https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1258/58469/login.html
- After clicking, candidates will be redirected to the Login screen where candidates must provide their USER ID and Password and click on the Login icon.
- After providing the required details candidates will be able to download their ESIC JE Answer Key.
- After downloading Candidates will be able to check their results .
- Candidates can also download their ESIC JE Answer Key from official website of ESIC https://www.esic.nic.in/
- After visiting the website candidates can select the Download ESIC JE Answer Key 2018 link.
- Upon clicking the link, candidates must follow the same procedure as above to login.
- From there onwards, candidates can easily download their ESIC JE Answer Key As Pdf format.