Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) has invited applications for warden, superintendent, legal assistant and pharmacist. The applications were required to be submitted online. The application fir the posts began on the official website from 1/11/2018 and the last date to submit the form was 21/11/2018. The applicants were also required to pay the exam fee with the application, for which last date was 21/11/2018. The exams for the post if warden will be conducted from 1-16 March. The candidates who are appearing in the exams can get their admit card from the official website of DSSSB.
The eligible candidates for the post if Warden should have a height of 170 cms. The requirements of chest is 81-85 cms. The eligibility criteria issued in the notification also states that the candidate should have passed 10+2 intermediate examination. The vacancy is for male only which is of 401 posts. The candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and maximum 27 years to be eligible for the post of warden. The fees for the post was 100/- for the candidates of General category. The exam fees for SC, ST and PH categories is Nil.
How to download DSSSB Warden admit card 2019?
The candidates would have to follow the following steps to get their admit card-
- The candidate should visit official website https://dsssbonline.nic.in/.
- Once you get the homepage if the site you would get a link in the notification bar to download admit card. Click on it.
- Now you would get a login page where you would have to enter your registration number and password. If not available you can use date of birth to login.
- After you login, you will get the full view of admit card.
- It is recommended to check all details and take print out of the admit card.