Delhi Subordinate Selection Board (DSSSB) are having vacancies of 4366 post for the position of Primary Teacher. The examination was held on from 30/09/2018 to 28/10/2018 and applicants who appeared the examination can now download their results. Online form filling started on 02/06/2018 and was ended by 30/06/2018. Application Fee for Gen/OBC category applicants has been Rs.100 and for SC/St candidates the fee has been Rs.0. Admit Cards have been available from 22/09/2018 and the result has been declared from 03/02/2019 onwards.
The post for Primary Teacher under The Delhi Subordinate Selection Board requires candidates not to exceed the age limit of 40 years. Education qualification requires the applicant to pass 10+2 Exam from Any Recognized Board along with Two Years Diploma / Certificate /Elementary Teacher Education Course / Junior basic Training or bachelor Elementary Candidates also need to pass Hindi and English Subject in Secondary level and CTET Examination.
How to check DSSSB Primary Teacher Results?
Applicants are required to go through the following steps to download their results-
- Candidates must click on the link below to download their DSSSB MCD Primary Teacher Result 2019,
- Candidates must then click on Login by entering their details which includes their Application Number and D.O.B.
- After logging In, candidates can check their registration details along with their exam roll nos. and also download their results.
- Candidates can also download their Answer Key from visiting the official website of DSSSB http://www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in/
- Candidates must then click on the Answer key Section and then select the Final Answer key for Post of PGT Results on their respective subject.
- After that candidates must Login and follow the same procedure as above.