The Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) have vacancies for 835 post which includes post of DASS Grade II, Pharmacist, Legal Assistant, Warden Male, Female. Applications for the above post were released on 01/11/2017 and applicants were to submit the application along with its fee of Rs.100 for Gen/OBC and nil for SC/ST and Female candidates before 21/11/2017. Qualifications for the Grade II DASS post includes candidates possessing a Bachelor Degree in any Stream with the age criteria of 20-32 years. For the post of Pharmacist (Homeopathic), candidates must be less than 27 years old with complete education of 10+2 in Science Stream along with a Diploma in Homeopathic.
Qualification for Legal Asst. requires candidates to have a Bachelor Degree in Law with a maximum age limit of 30 years. Asst. Superintendent must be between 18-27 years with a height of 5’6” for Male and 5’ for Female and must possess a Bachelor Degree in Any Stream. Female Matron must also be between 18-27 years with 10+2 basic education and height of 157 cm. As for Male Warden, the age limit is between 18-27 years with 10+2 education and 170 cm in height with chest of 81-85 cm.
How to download admit card?
After completing the registration candidates can follow the following steps to download their admit cards-
- Candidates can check the official website for latest notification about the availability of admit cards by visiting https://dsssbonline.nic.in/.
- After visiting the website candidates must click on Generate/Print admit Card
- Candidates must then enter their Application No. along with the DOB and must enter the Security and Press the Submit Button.
- The Admit card will then be shown on the screen which can be downloaded in pdf format.
- Candidates are required to download this pdf and take out hard copy for sitting in the exams.